It’s a new year and a new day. Yet, wackiness continues to prevail upon us. Here is a quick round up of some things that caught my attention this past week. Let’s stay tuned for what is to come.
1. I do think we should pay heed. South Korean Officials Warn That Cats Have Been Starting Fires By Turning On Stoves. I believe it. You better watch out cats do know who’s bern naughty or nice.
2. Talk about getting baked. This past week, we got word of a mega brownie in Massachusetts. The brownie weighs 850-pound measuring 3 feet wide, 3 feet long and 15 inches high. And, here’s the kicker. It contains more than 20,000 milligrams of THC. Yup. A mega pot brownie.
3. Let it rain. Let it rain. And, so id did. This time two years ago, I was talking about sky-falling lizards. Looking back I should have taken that as a sign of things to come. This year, fish rained down over an East Texas town of Texarkana. What could it be an omen of?
4. Despite being in a Modern Family era, there are some things that are weird. A woman is feuding with her ex-husband’s new fiancée over a wedding dress. Yes, the fiancée wants to wear the wedding dress of the ex-wife. Who does that?
5. This is big, big news and not wacky in a silly way. A man recently received a heart transplant. A unique one that has vast implications. It marks the first time a gene-edited pig has been used as an organ donor. This first-ever heart transplant from gene-edited pig offers hope for thousands in need of organs.